So I have one of the greatest jobs in the world. I shoot photographs for the Philadelphia Eagles. Here is one picture that I took last game. If you come to Temple to visit, tweet at me @aaronbmiller or comment on this post and I will bring you a copy of a photo, left at the Welcome Center!
Yesterday I went with a couple of friends to see the Red Bull Flugtag at the river front. There was a Temple team competing. Here are two pics from the day.
Before I leap into another year at Temple (My senior year, and hopefully my last), I thought I would take this time to recap my summer. Here are some of the highlights of my summer presented in no particular order.
1. I got to perform improv with The Second City in one of their 50th anniversary shows! (Okay, that may actually be #1 on the list)
2. I worked with The Philadelphia Theatre Company doing promotions.
3. I have gone to the gym or did some form of exercise every day since the beginning of July (and still continue to do so). I am training for a cross country bike ride next summer (more to come on that).
4. I have started my second year as a team photographer for the Philadelphia Eagles.
5. I got to see at least one Phillies away game with my friends Eddye and Danica.
6. I got to be in a scene of a movie with Robert Dinero and Bradley Cooper (okay, I was an extra walking by them, but it was still cool nonetheless) I am still waiting on my check from that job!
7. I went on a family vacation to Maine! First family vacation in years.
8. My brother started Med School!
9. I got to hang out with great friends, met some cool new people, and most importantly of all, I got to spend time with my family and just relax!
Here’s to a great summer and looking forward to another great year at Temple with all of my friends!
I recently got back from a family vacation to Maine. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures!
A couple of pictures of me and the scenery
I went out again to do some night time photography with Dan McKinney and our friend Pat last night before making a late night Journey to IHOP. Here’s the time lapse I created. Be sure to put it in 720p resolution, it looks and sounds a lot better.
and here is a poster I made. If you’d like to order a large print of this (and help pay my rent) contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org